Airports close to Ghent
Situated 55 km from the Ghent
You can travel to Ghent by train. For more information check the Belgian railway
Ghent Central Station is Ghent-St-Pieters station (Knokke direction)
The price for a single fare by direct train (Brussels Airport – Ghent-St-Pieters) is € 15.60 and goes every hour. The trip takes 55 minutes.
From the train station to the venue can be taken tram nr. 2 in the direction of Melle Leeuw, leave at the stop Gent Oude Houtlei and walk approx. 5 minutes to het Pand via Onderbergen street.
Situated 110 km from Ghent.
You can take the bus shuttle to Ghent which starts on € 5 and goes about every 2 hours. Please, find more information see the shuttle´s website.
Ghent and its surroundings have been divided into zones (including the neighbouring towns – Bruges, Antwerp etc.). The price that you have to pay for a ticket depends on the number of zones that you travel through.
Public transport ticket options
- Single journey price: € 3
This ticket remains valid for an hour's journey in town, including changes of bus/tram without restriction.
- Lijnkaart: price €16 you have 10 rides which you stamp each time you make a trip.
- Day Ticket: a day ticket costs € 7 and allows you to travel through Ghent on any tram or bus you like during the whole day. There are also 3-days & 5-days tickets.
More information about public transport in Ghent to be found here where you can download an app for saving more on the fares as well.
Click here for more tourist information.
How to get to the venue
From the train station to the venue can be taken tram nr. 2 in the direction of Melle Leeuw, leave at the stop Gent Oude Houtlei and walk approx. 5 minutes to het Pand via Onderbergen street. It goes every 7 minutes.
- Follow the parking signage to parking P7 Sint-Michiels. The parking is located at 50 meter from Het Pand. Take the exit Onderbergen and you come out in the Wilderoosstraat, opposite Het Pand.
- An alternative parking is P8 Ramen. From here it's about 5 minutes walking to Het Pand.