Submission & Acceptance
- More than one abstract may be submitted.
- Abstract submission will be done through the online system m-anage.com for oral and poster presentations.
- Abstracts for symposia will be submitted separately by email. Please follow the instructions here.
- E-mail confirmation of abstract submissions will be sent when the abstract is submitted.
- E-mail notification of acceptance will be send by mid-September 2020
- Authors are required to register for the conference and complete payment before November 30, 2020 in order to present.
- Abstracts are to be written in English and should be submitted electronically using the submission form. Only correctly submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed.
- The abstract title is limited to 150 characters. The abstract is max. 350 words for oral and poster presentations and max. 1000 words for symposia.
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations need to report on following information: background, methods, results, discussion (including limitations) and a conclusion section.
- Abstracts for symposia should be written in a structured way giving a brief introduction to the topic, the objectives of the symposium, then short sections including names and affiliations of the presenters, chairperson and/or discussant, each name followed by a short abstract of the individual presentations. The abstract must include a concluding section summarizing the expected learning outcomes for the audience.
- Please do not include tables and graphs in the abstract.
- Please ensure that your research has been approved by the relevant ethics committees (if applicable). Accepted abstracts for oral, poster and symposium will be published in the conference proceedings and the CARE4 website.
- Abstracts that do not fulfil the criteria as discussed above will not be reviewed and will be rejected.